Alburg Golf Links
It’s golf, as it was meant to be played at Alburg Golf Links!
Truly a natural golf experience.
Although Alburg Golf Links was designed and built as a 9-Hole Course in the early 1960’s, with 9-Holes added during the 1970’s. Alburg Golf Links looks very much like the early courses of North America dating from the early 20 Century.
The designers relied on a “lay of the land” fundamental style, with Push-up greens, fairways that pitch and roll. The putting surfaces are small and very often laid out on the High Areas of the routing. It’s Organic, it’s Natural, It’s Alburg Golf Links.
COVID Best Practices
- 6′ Social Distancing must be practiced at all times.
- Spread Out, near your team please
- Cups have been inverted so your ball only goes in 1” for easy retrieval!
- Please do not touch the flag stick!
- Do not share equipment.
- Rakes & Ball Washers have been removed.
- Use your Foot or a Club to smooth surface.
- No hand shakes or High Fives! Be Healthy
- Be Safe, Stay 6′ Apart!