Please call us to talk about how we can make your event the Best!
Our Team is committed to the success of your event. From the planning, implementation and final wrap-up, we are here to serve you. We offer a variety of complete hassle-free event rates to choose from.
Please call PGA Professional Doug Ruttle, PGA at pro shop 802-796-3586 or by email email@example.com
Call Doug Ruttle, PGA Professional
802-796-3586 Ext 2
Our offerings include green fees, carts, and range balls, “Score-boards”, prize tables, and more. Our professional assistance includes on-course contest set-up, customized rule sheets, scorecards and cart signage along with a professional staff to assist you all along the way.
Book your Golf Event or Tournament at Alburg Golf Links. Let us help you to plan that special event for your group, and your closest friends and family at AGL. Club Rentals (Call for Covid-19 details), Golf Instruction, and most everything you need is here at Alburg Golf Links!
Whether it is a large charity event or just a group of 12 on a golf getaway, we work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction. Corporations, associations, and private groups choose us each year and return to Alburg Golf Links again and again! We can accommodate as many as 100 players in a single event, we have many options, and one is sure to fit your needs.
Contact us at 796-3586 (Seasonal) for information, you’ll be glad you did.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for date availability and pricing for your event.
- PGA Professional Guidance with Doug Ruttle, PGA
- Challenging, Fun, AGL 18 Hole Golf Course
- Full Service Range and Range Balls
- High Quality and Recognizable Merchandise in Pro Shop
- Full service large capacity Bar & Grill
- Course Beverage Cart Available
- Rules sheets, Score cards, Score Board
- Registration and Prize tables
- Let us know what we can do to make it the best event you have ever had!
Requirements: Proper Golf Attire is required and AGL is a soft spikes only course. All tournament quotes are in US dollars and a deposit of 25% is required to reserve your events date. Food & Beverage: VT state liquor license requires that no alcohol be brought onto the premises. All Alcohol must be purchased on site through “19th Hole Bar & Grill”.